Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Smile to my face!

I love spending time with three of the most amazing children every day.  They make me laugh often and bring many smiles to my face throughout the day.
 
Today it was our talk during lunch time that made me smile.
 
Little Man's thoughts "Mom, I really hope that God gives me a brother this time.  Has the baby been kicking "hard" kicks mom?"  (meaning, if the baby is kicking "hard" it must be a boy)
 
After lunch time the girls were playing while Little Man and I were working on some school.  Purple Girl asked me "Mom, can I babysit 'Busy Bee'?"  I told her sure, that would be great.  Purple Girl says "But mom, she keeps running away from me!"  (I think she thought if I told her she was babysitting, than Busy Bee would listen to her and not keep running away.  It didn't work).
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment