Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Summer Photos

A friend recently took pictures of the children. She did such a good job!









Life with these children continues to be
unpredictable, a little crazy
and often chaotic.  
Yet it also has so many sweet moments,
so many laughs and often lots and lots of giggles.

Life with these little humans offers lots of opportunities 
for training and instructing,
as well as lots of opportunities for
confessing and asking for forgiveness,
(a lot of the time by me!)

So life with kiddos gives God wonderful
ways to sanctify me, to show me my sin
and my GREAT need for Him.
To remind me life is NOT about me,
never was it nor will it ever be.
Praise the Lord it is not!

Life with Big J, Fancy E, Tiger Lilly, Farmer J and Puppy J
 means I get to enjoy a LOT of hugs,
several snuggles and probably a kiss or two each day.
Many shared smiles, shared stories and
shared tears together.

Grateful for another year!

No comments:

Post a Comment