Friday, February 16, 2018

Happy Birthday

Our Baby Boy is THREE Years old today!  How can it be?!  

We made pancakes for breakfast and put candles in them to sing Happy Birthday.  He blew the candles out before I could take the picture.


Then we opened a few gifts.


You may observe a theme through 
his birthday posts.  This young man is
all about EXCAVATORS!


So when I found a shirt that read
"I'm Digging Being 3" 
I couldn't resist getting it for him.


He got one excavator from Aunt/Uncle and cousins.


Helping me make the cake.

Due to big sister having basketball 
practice tonight, we are having his party
tomorrow.


Grammie stopped by to wish him
a Happy Birthday.


And who knew,
another excavator shirt.


Pretty soon he will have an excavator 
shirt for every day of the week-
which would make him quite happy.

We are so thankful for this little
boy.  He truly is a joy to have
around our home.

On his birthday questionnaire this afternoon, 
I asked him about some of his favorites:
Color -Blue
Song-Amazing Grace and I'm An Excavator (yup-there is a song)
Animal-Puppy
Toy -Excavator
What he wants to be when he grows up - Excavator Man
What trip would he like to go on - To Dig a big hole [with his excavator]

and then I asked him if he saw a bear in the woods, 
what would he do?

He said, "I would kick him.  I would protect YOU mommy!"

Melt my heart!   

No comments:

Post a Comment