Monday, September 30, 2013

"Let's Play Barber Shop"

This is something you never want to hear from the other room when two of your children are left alone with scissors.  Yes, not a wise idea by mom, I know.  I thought the six year old was fine with the two year old for just a moment while I went to take care of the six month old.  Needless to say, the six year old had an idea and the two year old was more than willing to sit and let him experiment - she loves him and trusts him.


I had worked so hard at growing her bangs out and well, now we are back to square one.
Big brother felt bad afterwards and told me "Mom, I guess I should have thought before I cut them."  Although he keeps telling me that he thinks her hair cut looks good.


At the end of the day, I smile and I am blessed!
These moments I know someday I will look back on and laugh and miss!



No comments:

Post a Comment