Monday, October 19, 2015

Eight Months Old

Our baby boy is eight months old.  
The months just fly by and our little boy is growing up.  
He is eating solid foods for lunch and dinner, continuing to move all over the
 house in his walker, and rolling everywhere when left on the ground.  


He is quite the mommy's boy right now.
He can be happy with almost everyone,
but if he sees me, he wants me.

I don't mind right now...I appreciate the love
and the snuggles when I pick him up.


He continues to be adored by all his older siblings.
Big J loves keeping an eye out for him.
Purple Girl is so hopeful he will love to be tickled like she does.
Busy Bee enjoys finding toys for him to play with.
And Little J already can't wait to wrestle with him.


Mom and Dad are enjoying all his smiles,
the giggles we can so easily get,
and the 2AM wake up calls...wait,
not sure this is our favorite, but one thing 
about this guy, you never know what each 
night will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment