Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sick Week

The flu hit our home this past week and all FIVE kids had it to some extent.  
The girls seemed to have gotten it worse and were sick longer.  
Thankfully as I write this, I believe and hope, we are over it.  

The Lord was so good to me as a mom this week.  Although the kids were sick starting on Tuesday and it lasted until Saturday with someone not feeling well, and every night we had at least one if not two children sleeping on our bedroom floor, we were not up through the night.  The throwing up mainly started in the mornings and lasted during the day.  I was so thankful to the Lord that He allowed all of us to sleep...it really makes a difference in dealing with it.

And with any sickness, comes lots of snuggle time. 
 Never enough room for all the love that wants on my lap.  


Just picture Big J asking where he can sit and Baby J in the walker 
running into my feet "bagging" to get up.

 I couldn't be more blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment