Monday, April 2, 2018

Pictures of Excavator Man


I never really got good pictures of this guy
back in February for his birthday. 
So these might end up being his birthday pictures.


Love this guy so much!


This guy is our construction man,
excavator boy.  I have never heard so 
much about backhoes, excavators, skid steers,
diggers, graders, and the list goes on.  He 
knows more about construction vehicles than I do.
We often hear him making vehicle noises; he is 
often on the floor driving his vehicles or 
crashing them into one another.  And he loves wrestling
with his dad or with his brothers.  He also really enjoys playing
cards with dad and loves to tell his dad 
"Remember when I beat you two times daddy!"
  Him and Tractor J have so much
fun together.  I love hearing this guy say "Let's go play Jeriah!"
And in the mornings or really any time of the day,
it melts my heart when I hear him so often say,
"I love you mommy. I love you so much!"  
He adores his Big J and he enjoys
playing with his sisters...even if they make him pretend to be
their dog or their baby.  He is just such a fun kid and
we love him so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment