Friday, May 2, 2014

Funny Busy Bee

I am not sure if I put on the Blog that now Big J, Purple Girl and Busy Bee all sleep in the same room together.  They love sharing a room and it works out perfectly for Little J to adjust to the boy room by himself.  So, in the girl room BIG J sleeps on the top bunk, Purple Girl sleeps on the bottom and Busy Bee sleeps on the pull out trundle bed.  However, if you ask her, she will tell you that sleeps in the drawer. 

Any ways, the other day at nap time I look on the monitor and see that Busy Bee is not laying down and sleeping, she is instead sitting on her bed with her blanket over her head - just sitting there.  I tried to sneak in and get a picture before I encouraged her to lay down.


That is her head under the owl sheets.



No comments:

Post a Comment