Saturday, May 10, 2014

Make It A Game

Big J will often help me feed Little J his food.  However, Big J was having a hard time keeping the food in Little J's mouth and it ended up all over his face.  Although Big J thought this was funny, it was making quite the mess.  So, I (mom) had to come up with a way to encourage him to hit the mouth every time.

Make it a game.  I told Big J that every time he made the food into Little J's mouth without any food ending up around his mouth, he got 10 points.  If food ended up on his face he would have to take five points away.  You would have thought I had offered him a $1,000 as he was very motivated and enjoyed getting a score of over 200 points.  I love finding easy and fun ways to motivate the children!!


Score: 250 Points
Result: Clean Face


No comments:

Post a Comment