Sunday, April 6, 2014

Happy First Birthday

Our Little J is one year old!  For his birthday, each of the family members share below a little bit about Little J and why they love him so much.

From Daddy: Little J has a fun personality that is both joyful and determined. God has brought to us a special boy who will further liven our family with his unique qualities.  It will be fun to see God develop him as he gets older.  

From Mommy:  Little J is such a special little boy (as are all of our children).  To re quote daddy, Little J certainly is VERY joyful and also very determined. He is extremely ticklish and has the sweetest little giggle.  He is very vocal - not with words, but with grunts, roars and screams of joy. His favorites right now are: Socks, Balls (or anything he can throw), and following Busy Bee around wherever she goes.  He also is a Daddy boy and loves all his siblings.  He certainly is such a blessing to our family!

From Big J:  My little brother is so much fun to play with.  He likes to bonk me on the head with his toy bat; when he does I laugh and he screams for joy.  He is funny.  Someday in the future I can't wait to go out to restaurants with him and his wife and my wife.  I love him so much.

From Purple Girl: I love holding my little brother's hand and walking with him.  I love to tickle him.  My brother likes to play with me and he likes to scream.  When he gets bigger I can't wait to go outside and swing with him.  I love him so much.

From Busy Bee: Little brother likes to play with owls and everything.  He likes to catch butterflies and everything.  He likes to catch giraffes - big giraffes.  He likes to play with dominoes and spiders. He likes to drink milk and milk and water and water.  He likes to play with socks.  He likes to play and scream and when I clap my hands he screams.  He screams and roars.  He likes to bounce the ball.  He likes to play with elephants and with balloons. He likes to play with my baby dolls and my lamb (he LOVES to follow Busy Bee around and play with everything she has)

**Ok, I had to cut Busy Bee off.  She is quite the story teller and if you can't tell, some of what she said is true and some come from her imagination.


He loves to giggle and laugh:


He loves to throw:


And he is always on the move.
His birthday theme this year is:

Everything that MOVES praise the Lord!


His birthday verse is:

Let heaven and earth praise him, the seas and everything that moves in them. Psalm 69:33




No comments:

Post a Comment